miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Hello there~

My name's Arnaldo Lugo. I'm 20 years old and I live in the city of Maracaibo, in Venezuela.
This blog here it's part of an assigment for my English class. I'll be updating it periodically with the homework (posts) that my teacher gives me.

So now I should tell you about myself. I love doing nothing, just to lay in bed looking at the ceiling or confortably sleeping under piles of sheets. Just thinking about it makes me want to run to my bed... *-* Other thing you should know about me it's that I really like putting this "faces" {´◕ ◡ ◕`} whenever I'm writing something, but don't dismiss me or my writting for (ab)using those terrible cute typographic icons.  

On the things that I dislike... Well, there are too many of them to number and write them all, but basically anything that involves sports and getting away from the Internet unnerves me. x_x

I love fantasising about making a living in Tokyo, I guess that would be my dream~
I imagine myself getting lost in the culture and having terrible troubles with the lenguage barrier, but at the same time enjoying everything from it.

I truly believe english it's one of the most powerful tools to bring people together from different backgrounds and countries and cultures. Or even people who live within the same country and speak the same lenguage.

So I guess that's it... For now at least. To whoever out there who has enough free time to look and read this, a BIG thank you. I've always been a little reluctant to write a blog, but I shall take this oportunity as my starting point. I think I'll grow fond of this blog. :P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario